The Lyons Nant Hall Hotel is a Grade II listed historical landmark, situated on the edge of Prestatyn; a gracious historic building that has been completely renovated and restyled to become one of the area’s favourite destinations for events and celebrations. Since refurbishment, the hotel has been positioned at the top end of the ‘four star’ market to accommodate both business and tourism clients, whilst also providing a welcome facility for local individuals within the North Wales area.
Steeped in history, according to local historian, Harry Thomas, there has been a building on this site since the twelfth Century. Formally known as ‘Plas Yn Y Nant’ (Mansion in the brook), it was owned by John Lloyd ap Rhys ap Williams and in 1660 during his tour of North Wales, King Charles II is documented as staying at the Hall. In 1879, gentleman farmer Thomas Griffiths Dixon Esq sold the building and in 1890 it subsequently became a hotel.. In June 2010, The Nant Hall Hotel was bought by the Mound family who have lovingly restored it into the magnificent venue it is today.